Terms and Conditions
WHO CAN ENTER
- This offer is open to residents of New Zealand, excluding employees, agents, participating retailers, or anyone professionally connected to this promotion.
- The ‘Tamron Bonus Necessities’ Promotion runs from 12.00am Tuesday 28th May 2019 to 11.59pm Sunday 28th July 2019 (Promotion Period), and is only valid for purchases of selected Tamron lenses (listed below as Eligible Products) purchased within the Promotion Period from New Zealand Authorised Tamron resellers.
- Purchases made from any non-authorised Tamron retailers or grey-importers are ineligible for this offer. A full list of New Zealand Authorised Tamron resellers can be found at www.tamron.co.nz.
- All valid claims must be lodged and received by the Promoter by 11.59pm on Wednesday 14th August 2019.
- Qualifying purchases (made during the Promotion Period) of a 100-400MM F4.5-6.3 DI VC USD, SP 15-30MM F2.8 DI VC USD G2, SP 24-70MM F2.8 DI VC USD G2 OR SP 70-200MM F2.8 DI VC USD G2 will receive one HAHNEL PROCUBE 2 (choice of Nikon, Sony, Canon, Panasonic/Fuji) upon redemption.
- Qualifying purchases (made during the Promotion Period) of a 18-400MM F3.5-6.3 DI II VC HLD OR SP 150-600MM F5-6.3 DI USD G2 will receive one MANFROTTO XPRO 4-SECTION ALUMINIUM MONOPOD upon redemption.
HOW TO CLAIM
- Claims can be made by visiting www.tamron.co.nz, clicking on the promotion link, and ﬁlling in the online form.
- To be valid, all claims must include a copy of the receipt/tax invoice. The receipt/tax invoice can be submitted either through the online redemption form, or via post addressed to Tamron Bonus Necessities Promotion, Lacklands LP, PO Box 56036, Auckland 1446.
- Claims must be made within 14 days of purchase.
- Any Tamron customer, who has submitted a valid claim to the Promoter, should allow up to 10 working days from the date on which the Promoter notiﬁes the Tamron customer by email of the receipt of their claim.
- Following veriﬁcation of a valid claim by the Promoter, Lacklands LP will ship the bonus Hahnel or Manfrotto product to the NZ postal address speciﬁed on the web registration form.
- The Promoter reserves the right to accept or reject any claim at its sole and absolute discretion. Only one claim per serial number will be considered.
- Any right in connection with this Promotion is personal to the relevant Tamron customer and cannot be assigned, transferred or exchanged for cash or other products and can only be redeemed through the Promoter.
- Some of the products listed above as Eligible Products are only available as a ‘Special Order’ at some participating retailers.
- The Promoter is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected mail and assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive the bonus product as a direct or indirect result of a technical problem of any kind on the internet or any website.
- Any tax liability, which may arise as a result of any claim, will be the sole responsibility of the relevant Tamron customer.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature however caused or sustained by any Tamron customer in relation to this promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to fulﬁl the promotion, or to satisfy any of these Terms and Conditions, owing to circumstances reasonably beyond its control.
- This promotion is intended for end-user purchases only – any commercial/trade bulk orders are excluded from this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of redemption entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the exclusive right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason, without notice.
- In accordance with the Privacy Act the Promoter will destroy all claimants’ personal details once all valid claims have been honoured and the promotion is deemed to have closed. Participants may access and correct their personal information by contacting the Promoter at the address above.
- The Promoter is Lacklands LP, PO Box 56036, Auckland 1446 (09 630 0753).