Tamron Winter Photography Competition
Due to the high number of redemptions the bonus item MPMXPROA4 will now ship in August, if the redeemer wishes to exchange the bonus item for a similar priced Manfrotto product this will be considered on request, subject to availability
Terms & Conditions
Tamron New Zealand welcomes all photos from New Zealand photographers to be submitted to Tamron Winter Photography Competition 2019 on the grounds that the following terms and conditions are adhered and agreed to.
HOW TO SUBMIT A PHOTO
Digital photos may be submitted using the online form on lacklands.typeform.com/to/fOP9xT
Photos that adhere to the following terms are eligible to win the Tamron Winter Photography Competition 2019:
- Photos submitted must be taken by the person entering the submission form.
- Photos submitted must be taken within New Zealand.
- Tamron New Zealand reserves the right to refuse an entry if the photographer has submitted an excessive number of photos set at a maximum of 10 image submissions per submitter.
PRIZES + JUDGING
- The winner will be chosen by Tamron New Zealand team.
- Award prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Tamron New Zealand retain the right to switch the prize for an item or items of similar value if the Tamron 35-150mm f/2.8-4 Di VC OSD becomes unavailable for any reason.
- Non-compliance with the competition criteria will disqualify entries.
OWNERSHIP + USAGE RIGHTS
Photos submitted through the entry form for the Tamron Winter Photography Competition 2019 will remain the property of the photographer. The photographer gives Tamron New Zealand permission of usage for the image submitted on Tamron Winter Photography Competition 2019, through Tamron New Zealand promotional channels, and any other platform chosen by Tamron Winter Photography Competition 2019 with full attribution to the original photographer. By submitting a photo, the photographer states that any person shown in the photo has given consent for it to be used for the reason above.
You fully indemnify Tamron New Zealand against any claims arising from third parties in the event that your submitted image infringes intellectual, property, or model rights if published by Tamron New Zealand for promotion or acknowledgment of the competition and/or exhibition.
If you have any concerns about any of the images submitted, or would like to report a case of plagiarism pertaining to your own work, please contact us on our CONTACT TAMRON NZ page.
Deadline for entries is 11.59pm, 15th of June, 2019. No entries will be accepted after this date.